1’st of November 2015 – 25th of April 2016
The contest is open to all categories of voices.
Candidates wishing to participate in the competition should be born after 31 December 1980 .
The competition is scheduled to be held in Iasi city, Romania, between 1st and 5th June 2016.
The registration period is November 1st 2015 – April 25th 2016.
During this period, all candidates will be kindly requested to submit the following documents:
- application form – this is available HERE;
- a recent photograph taken during a recital (minimum 1024/3000 pixel);
- copy of ID;
- C.V. (not EU) giving details of your musical qualifications and career in Romanian and / or English;
- chosen repertoire list, specifying the duration of each lied (attach scanned sheet music in pdf format);
- a statement of agreement with the contest’s terms and conditions available HERE;
- a copy of receipt representing the participation fee of 80 Euro. The payment will be done into the account of ,,Citadel People ” Foundation at Transilvania Bank:
- EUR account: RO82 BTRL 0240 4205 W587 30XX (SWIFT BTRLRO22)
- RON account: RO10 BTRL 0240 1205 W587 30XX (SWIFT BTRLRO22)
Please submit ONLINE all listed registration documents before April 25th, 2016, iusing the form bellow or using the email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information send an email to the same address, contact person: Laura Dârţu.
The candidates who have not submitted all the required number of registration documents will not be accepted as participants. The list of registered candidates will be published on our website by May 5th, 2016.
The order of entry in the competition will be alphabetical and will be announced on our site by May 10th, 2016.
The organisers will provide Piano Accompanists to whom there will be assigned an equal number of competitors for rehearsal, contest and gala concert. Piano Accompanists will be: Prof. PhD Aurelia Simion and Lector PhD Brânduşa Tudor.
Candidates may bring their own Piano Accompanist supporting themselves the costs.
The organizers do not finance the transport and accommodation for candidates and Piano Accompanists, instead they can offer assistance for the transport and accommodation booking. For this purpose, we recommend the services of TOTEM travel company – SC Iasair EXPRESS SRL, Lapusneanu Str. 7-9 Iasi, Tel. / Fax: 0232 213 545, 0332 404 515, E-mail: email@example.com, Web: www.totem.ro